Radha Krishna Temple Construction
SCOPE OF WORK
(1) Radha Krishna Temple’s existing commercial kitchen will be expanded.
The expansion space will require complete reconfiguration to accommodate 4 exhaust hoods
and various types of kitchen equipment. All sectors of existing electrical build out in the
expansion space will have to be reconfigured.
(2) Relocate receptacles and switches as required. Add new receptacles and switches as required.
(3) Power supply and connections for new kitchen equipment including a Utility Distribution System
(UDS), connect UDS to power supply, in expansion area
(4) Add New kitchen panel
(5) Power supply and connections to HVAC equipment including MUAF, HVAC package unit,
as well as to new rooftop exhaust fan and rooftop condenser units for 3 walk-in units.
(6) Rerun wiring and locations of fire life safety signage and emergency lighting, ennunciators, etc.
(7) Relocate lighting and electrical power supply in utility room 2nd floor to create space for grease duct shaft. Receptacles include for stackable washer/dryer unit.
SEE DIV 26 ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS ON THE FOLLOWING SUBPAGES HERE ON THIS WEBSITE
26 05 00 : COMMON WORK RESULTS FOR ELECTRICAL